The 7th International Forum on Wide Bandgap Semiconductors &
The 18th China International Forum on Solid State Lighting
IFWS & SSLCHINA 2021
Call for Papers
The 7th International Forum on Wide Bandgap Semiconductors & The 18th China International Forum on Solid State Lighting (IFWS & SSLCHINA 2021) will be held on November 29- December 1, 2021 at Shenzhen Convention & Exhibition Center. IFWS & SSLCHINA 2021 is a premier forum for technical and industrial discussions in all areas of power semiconductor and solid-state lighting. It aims to promote collaborative innovation of the whole industry chain including materials growth, equipment, devices and applications in the related areas.
Accepted papers will be submitted for inclusion into IEEE Xplore
Date：Nov 29 – Dec 1, 2021
Venue: shenzhen Convention & Exhibition Center - Guangdong - China
China Advanced Semiconductor Industry Innovation Alliance (CASA)
China Solid State Lighting Alliance (CSA)
Power Electronics Technologies and Applications
• SiC Power Electronics Devices
• GaN Power Electronics Devices
• Packaging and Reliability of Power Modules
• New Generation Power Supply Technologies and Applications
• Energy Internet Technologies and Applications
RF Electronic Devices Technologies and Applications
• GaN RF Electronic Devices
• RF Application Technologies
Materials and Equipment
• SiC Substrate and Epitaxy
• GaN Substrate and Epitaxy
• Ultra-wide Bandgap Semiconductors Materials
• Wafer Growth and other Equipment
Solid State Lighting Technologies and Applications
• Technologies for LED Chip, Packaging, Modules and Reliability
• Smart Lighting and Smart City
• Landscape Design and Cultural Tourism Lighting
• Car Lighting
Micro-LED and Other Novel Display
• Mini/Micro-LED Devices Technologies
• Mini/Micro-LED Applications and Industry
• Laser Display Technology
• Perovskite and Quantum Dots
• OLED and Other Novel Display
• Health Lighting
• Medical Lighting
• Light Quality
• Technologies for Optical Communication And Perception
• LED Lighting in Bio-Agriculture
Technologies and Applications for Solid-State Ultraviolet Device
• Solid-State Ultraviolet Materials and Device
• UV Module Packaging Technologies
• UV-LED Applications in Photocuring
• UV-LED Applications in Disinfection
Technologies for Reliability and Thermal Management
• Defects in nitride semiconductors
• Reliability of New Packing Materials
• Thermal Issue & Thermal Management
• Product Reliability Estimation
• Process Reliability Issue
• New Failure Mechanism/ Failure Analysis
• Design for Reliability/Analysis & Modelling
• Reliability Challenges Beyond Illumination
ZHANG Rong (Xiamen University)
LIU Ming (Institute of Microelectronics, CAS),
GU Ying (PLAGH),
JIANG Fengyi (Nanchang University),
LI Jinmin (Institute of Semiconductors, CAS),
ZHANG Guoyi (Peking University),
SHEN Bo (Peking University),
SHENG Kuang (Zhejiang University),
ZHANG Bo (University of Electronic Science and Technology of China),
XU Ke (Suzhou Institute of Nano-tech and Nano-bionics, CAS),
Kevin J. CHEN (Hong Kong University of Science and Technology),
ZHANG Guoqi (Delft University of Technology)
Conveners (In Alphabetical Order)
AO Jinping (University of Tokushima), BAI Song (Nanjing Electronic Devices Institute), BI Wengang (Jiangsu Institute of Advanced Semiconductors), BI Yong （Technical Institute of Physics & Chemistry, CAS）, Bu Weili (SMVIC), CAI Benzhi (Harbin Medical University), CAI Jianqi (China National Institute of Standardization), CAI Shujun (13th Research Institute of CETC), CHANG Tianhai (HUAWEI), CHEN Defu (Beijing Institute of Technology), CHEN Mingxiang (Huazhong University of Science and Technology), CHEN Tangsheng (Nanjing Electronic Devices Institute), CHEN Xiaolong (Institute of Physics, CAS), CHEN Xiongbin (Institute of Semiconductors, CAS), CHEN Changqing (Huazhong University of Science and Technology), CHI Nan (Fudan University), CUI Jinjiang (SIBET CAS), DONG Jianfei (SIBET CAS)，DOU Linping (CSA), DU Zhiyou (Advanced Micro-Fabrication Equipment), DUAN Lian (Tsinghua University), FENG Gan (EpiWorld International Co.,Ltd.), GU Ying (PLAGH), KUO Hao-Chung (National Chiao Tung University), GUO Weiling (Beijing University of Technology), HAO Luoxi (Tongji University), HE Dongxian (China University of Agriculture), Hossein Nafari (Mind Optoelectronics), HUANG Kai (Xiamen University), JIANG Fengyi (Nanchang University), KANG Junyong (Xiamen University), LI Dabing (Changchun Institute of Optics, Fine Mechanics and Physics, CAS), LI Gang (Changzhou Xingyu Car Light Co.), LI Guoqiang (South China University of Technology), Shi-Wei. Ricky LEE (Hong Kong University of Science and Technology), LI Xiaohang (King Abdullah University of Science & Technology), LIANG Huinan (Xinguan Technology), LIAO Liangsheng (Soochow University), LIN Weiming (Fuzhou University), LIN Xinnan (Peking University Shenzhen Graduate School), LIN Yandan (Fudan University), LIU Bin (Nanjing University), Jay. Guoxu LIU (ShineOn), LIU Houcheng (South China Agricultural University), LIU Jianli (ZTE), LIU Ming (Institute of Microelectronics, CAS), LIU Sheng (Wuhan University), LIU Yang (Sun Yat-sen University), LIU Ying (Dalian Ocean University), LIU Yuhuai (Zhengzhou University), LIU Zhaojun (Southern University of Science and Technology), LONG Shibing (University of Science and Technology of China), G.Q. LU (Virginia Tech), LU Hai (Nanjing University), Ronnier LUO (Zhejiang University), LUO Xiaobing (Huazhong University of Science and Technology), MA Dongge (South China University of Technology), MA Songlin (TCL), MO Qingwei (Elec-Tech International), MOU Tongsheng (Zhejiang University), NIU Pingjuan (Tiangong University), PAN Jinming (Zhejiang University), QIU Yufeng (Xiamen University / State Grid), QIU Yun (BOE), QU Jia (WMU Zhejiang Eye Hospital), SHAO Jiaping (ZVISION)、SHEN Bo (Peking University), SHENG Kuang (Zhejiang University), SUN Guosheng (Institute of Semiconductors, CAS), SUN Qian (SINANO，CAS), SUN Xiaowei (Southern University of Science and Technology), TAN Yizhou (PLAGH), TANG Jingting (13th Research Institute of CETC), TAO Guoqiao (Ampleon Netherlands B.V), TAO Xutang (Shandong University), TIAN Pengfei (Fudan University), WANG Hongxing (Xi'an Jiaotong University), WANG Junxi (Institute of Semiconductors, CAS), WANG Laili (Xi’an Jiaotong University), WANG Maojun (Peking University), WANG Xinqiang (Peking University), WANG Yanqing ((Fudan University), WANG Zhiyue (CETC), WEI Minchen (The Hong Kong Polytechnic University), WU Jun (NAURA Technology Group), Wai Tung NG (University of Toronto), XIAO Guowei (APT Electronics), XIONG Daxi (SIBET CAS), XU Hong (LumiGrow, Inc.), XU Ke SIBET CAS), XU Xiangang (Shandong University), XU Zheng (Beijing Jiaotong University), XU Zhigang (Nanjing Agricultural University), XU Fujun (Peking University), YAN Chunhui (Shenzhen Institute of Wide Bandgap Semiconductors), YAN Qun (Fuzhou University), YANG Daoguo (Guilin University of Electronic Technology), YANG Hua (Institute of Semiconductors, CAS), YANG Jianwen (Sun Yat-sen University), YANG Qichang (Institute of Environment and Sustainable Development in Aguriculture, CAAS), YE Jiandong (Nanjing University), YI Xiaoyan (Institute of Semiconductors, CAS), YU Hongyu (Southern University of Science and Technology), YU Kunshan (CASA), YUN Feng (Xi'an Jiaotong University), ZHANG Bo (University of Electronic Science and Technology of China), ZHANG Jianli (Nanchang University), ZHANG Jincheng (Xidian University), ZHANG Junming (Zhejiang University), ZHANG Naiqian (Dynax Semiconductor), Jon Zhang (Fudan University), ZHANG Yuqiu (Fudan University), ZHANG Yun (Institute of semiconductors, CAS), ZHAO Degang (Institute of semiconductors, CAS), ZHAO Jianping (China Academy of Building Research), ZHAO Lixia (Institute of Semiconductors, CAS), ZHONG Haizheng (Beijing Institute of Technology), ZHU Tao (Shannon)
IMPORTANT DATES & METHOD OF SUBMISSION
1. Deadline for abstract submission: August 15th 2021;
2. Paper acceptance notification: August 31st, 2021;
3. Deadline for full paper submission: September 30th, 2021;
4. Full paper acceptance notification: October 15th, 2021;
5. Deadline for softcopy submission of presentations PPT and posters: November 22nd, 2021.
1. Authors must submit extended abstracts in advance.
2. Authors will be informed of paper acceptance with categories of Oral Presentation, Poster Presentation and Conference Proceedings.
3. Authors prepare final submissions depending on the following status:
1) Oral Presentations: Authors need to prepare paper and presentation files (PPT/PDF)
2) Poster Presentations: Authors need to prepare paper and poster files (The Technical Program Committee will audit the posters and inform the authors. Authors need to prepare posters according to the template and bring the hardcopy posters to the designated Poster Display area for wall mounting).
3) Conference Proceedings: Authors should prepare the papers. Authors have to prepare final papers according to the guidelines and given template.
1) The template can be downloaded from the paper contribution platform of the forum: http://www.sslchina.org/paper?lang=en or http://www.ifws.org.cn/paper?lang=en. Authors are required to prepare papers and other materials based on the provided template in time to pass the review successfully.
2) Full length manuscripts of accepted papers will be published in IEEE Xplore, and Indexed by EI.
1. Basic Requirements
1) The paper should not have been published in other technical publications or by other technical conferences.
2) Prominent theme, distinct content, accurate data, rigorous discussion, clear conclusion and adopted legal measurement unit.
2. Abstract Submission
Authors are required to submit extended abstracts according to the paper format template given on the conference website.
3. Paper Format
The paper should be written in APA Format according to the paper format template given on the conference website. The papers should adopt Word format. The total pages of the paper are limited to 4.
4. Language of Abstracts, Posters and Papers
1) Abstracts/posters/papers have to be in Standard English.
2) Both Chinese and English are acceptable for oral presentations, but only English can be used for the presentation files (PPT/PDF) and conference proceedings.
Note: No commercial promotions allowed for specific companies and products; otherwise, the papers will not be selected for oral presentations and conference proceedings.
For further questions about the paper submission, please contact us,